This is yesterday’s Facebook post.
PREPPING FOR ONLINE CLASSES.
1. First is the Learning to Mud scheduled for next Monday 5/18 at 6:00 p.m. Have you registered yet? Come to the studio and wear a mask or order a to-go kit and work at home on Facebook Live.
Making samples for the ten workshops we have coming up.
2. Flower of Hawaii on the hyacinth vase
3. Metallic Rub-On Paste on angel animals (includes rub-ons)
4. Artful Daisies (Garden) on the lattice plate (cover coats)
5. Lemons Times Two on a pie plate
7. Wine & Cheese Board on a cutting board
8. Wild Rose on a pitcher
9. Ziggy with Azure markers (picture not Azure)
10. Poppy Silkscreen on a large planter or vase (choice)
Don’t forget to register ahead of time for wither in-studio or online classes.
Carol’s Carousel Creations
Where having Fun is why we come!
I am a retired math teacher. My jusband and I have been pouring, cleaning, firing, and painting ceramics since 1970 and have been teaching since 1972. We are both Duncan certified and members of IADCCT (International Association of Duncan Certified Caramic Teachers) and MVCT (Mahoning Valley Ceramic Teachers), a local chapter in North East Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. We have a home studio where we teach Technique Workshops and have Open Class time. We also have a party van which we take to local nursing homes. A new addition in 2020 is our online Facebook Live classes/demonstrations.
We have two Etsy stores AfAfKidsNFriends for our African-American pieces and CarolsCarouselShoppe for our carousels. Find us on Facebook at CarolsCarouselCreations or send us an email to CarolsCarouselCreations@gmail.com
This entry was posted in Upcoming Workshops
. Bookmark the permalink