This is yesterday’s Facebook post.
PREPPING FOR ONLINE CLASSES.
1. First is the Learning to Mud scheduled for next Monday 5/18 at 6:00 p.m. Have you registered yet? Come to the studio and wear a mask or order a to-go kit and work at home on Facebook Live.
Making samples for the ten workshops we have coming up.
2. Flower of Hawaii on the hyacinth vase
3. Metallic Rub-On Paste on angel animals (includes rub-ons)
4. Artful Daisies (Garden) on the lattice plate (cover coats)
5. Lemons Times Two on a pie plate
7. Wine & Cheese Board on a cutting board
8. Wild Rose on a pitcher
9. Ziggy with Azure markers (picture not Azure)
10. Poppy Silkscreen on a large planter or vase (choice)
Don’t forget to register ahead of time for wither in-studio or online classes.
Carol’s Carousel Creations
Where having Fun is why we come!