Duncan University Classes
Sheryl and Laura show off plates made at the Majolica Snowman class at Lynne’s studio in Butler. The Aspen Leaves class was here in the studio later in October. The Country Holiday (poinsettia plate) class was taught in the studio by Duncan Ambassador, Larry Knight. Then Playful Penguins and Snowy Night were classes at Johnna’s studio is Monessen, PA. Dru Woodward, Duncan Ambassador from Florida, taught the rest of the classes as well as some Essentials classes for new teachers.
Casual Country Snowmen
Just a reminder that this workshop is the week after Thanksgiving. So far we have 23 painters registered.
Paint a Grinch Day!
This workshop is the first week in December: Sunday 12/2 at 2:00, Monday 12/3, Wednesday 12/5, and Friday 12/7 at 6:00. Trace clipart pictures onto mugs, bowls, or plates OR paint a pair of ball ornaments OR make a lighted Grinch logo tree. Prices vary and are listed in the Facebook Event. We already have 7 signed up after posting for only 24 hours.
T-day is Tree Day!
Tuesdays and Thursdays in December —
12/4 & 6, 12/11 & 13, and 12/18 & 20. Oh Tannenbaum
- mini tree with mini tea light
- nightlight tree with 7.5 watt bulb
- 7-8″ lighted trees — spruce or regular,
green, white, and pink or blue for baby’s first tree
- 11-12″ Holland trees, lighted or specialty
(peppermint, candy cane, gingerbread, gingerbread man, princess)
- soft trees, one with music box
- logo tree for military, sports, or holiday theme or cutout for nativity scene
- 15, 16, 19, 22″ large trees — poured to order only
- snowman tree and penguin tree
- Christmas tree salt & pepper shakers
- tree or holly candy dishes
- stack tree lighter & ashtray set
You can work on trees anytime.
But these days are set up just for trees,
especially for new students.
Where having Fun is why we come!