The shelves are finished and put in place. They are already pretty full. If we were just moving molds temporarily house on the pool table, we would be finished. However, like with the Carousel shelves, we are moving lots more.
- Move all animal molds and gardening molds from the back wall unit to the new 8-ft unit. That allows us to find missing molds and to put things together in a more organized way: birds, ducks, owls, rabbits, squirrels, etc.
- Move Christmas molds from Christmas shelf to back wall unit. Christmas shelf is too full and we needed space for the new tree and all the new bases we bought. The Christmas shelf now houses all the Old World Santas, nativities, and trees and there will be room for the Village houses and accessories.
- Move the mugs, steins, and kitchen accessories from the pool table onto the new 4-ft unit. Also, canister sets onto the bottom two shelves.
- Move Christmas ornament molds from center shelf unit to back wall unit. Includes all the icicles, Christmas bears, etc.
- Move all Puffie molds to the top shelf on the back wall.
- Move all large doll molds to the bottom shelf on the back wall.
I took a break because there is class tonight. However, considering that Alice helped us assemble the 8-ft unit during Friday night’s class time (no one showed up for class) we got a LOT done. The pool table is nearly clear except for some Home Décor items we need to make room for. We still have two of the metal shelves in the game room to deal with. I wonder if the molds will somehow all fit? Part of the problem is that I have more candles and the candle shelf is full; same with Halloween and others.
At any rate, things are getting a lot more organized and chances are better now that I can actually find the mold you want poured!
Where having Fun in why we come!
So check out the bisque tab on the website and pick out what you want poured.