When Jim got up and asked what I had been doing all day, I told him I never made it downstairs to the studio but instead did come computer work. He said, “Oh, so you had a Red Chair Day!” If you have ever been in our family family room, you know that we each have our own red leather chair (mine has a footstool and his is a recliner).
Salem Second Saturday
This coming Saturday, January 9th, Jesse and I will have a table at the event Courtyard Square Small Business & Artisan Market, 645 East State Street, Salem, Ohio. I spent some time today searching the catalog for snowmen, sleighs, penguins, and other items that we can take. Pulled out the bin yesterday and just need to price everything and pack to take. This event takes place the second Saturday of each month from 11 to 4, so we are going to try it for several months to see if it is worthwhile.
Facebook Live Events
- Thursday 1/6 Nonfired Techniques = Azure markers on a pre-glazed unicorn
- Thursday 1/13 Play with Clay = building a tree on a cone puzzle mold
- Thursday 1/20 Underglazes= Silkscreen Valentine Truck plate & mug set
- Thursday 1/27 Glazes = snowman with cobblestone
- Wednesday 1/5 MVCT Paint Party
- Saturday 1/8 Salem Second Saturday = Winter Wonderland craft show
- Sunday 1/9 Technique workshop = brushstrokes: Country Friends (snowman) plate
- Tuesday 1/11 Renegade Paint Party
- Saturday 1/15 Date Night = Little Folks Puppy Love OR Boy & Girl Valentine Plaque
- Friday 1/28 Kids Krafts = Valentine boxes
Today I also made posters for the three workshop events listed above. We can post these on Facebook pages and also share at the Second Saturday market.
Carol’s Carousel Creations
Where having Fun is why we come!
Regular Open Classes
Monday & Wednesdays @ 6:00 and Wednesdays @ 11:30
Please remember to let us know what
events and open classes you are coming to.