Check out our new Facebook page Carol’s Carousel Tree Farm where we have listed many of our finished trees for sale. Want to make your own? That’s fine, too. Check the page for tree descriptions, sizes, and decorating ideas.
Carols Carousel Creations is our studio page where we are listing different trees for sale daily. Then we share to other pages such as Ceramic Christmas Trees for Sale, Ceramic Christmas Trees Group, Ceramics Finished, Ceramics Network of Ohio, etc.
- faceted tree (this year)
- funky tree (this year)
- tree box (this year)
- jolly tree (last year)
- Nowell 342 is our largest tree 16-1/2″ with no branches,
- Nowell 342 is 19″ with one branch,
- Nowell 342 is 22-1/2″ with two branches.
- Snowman tree is 16″ tall
- Penguin tree is16″ tall
- Large sierra Spruce is 15″ tall
- Clay Magic 2258 & 2259 Tree Light has cutouts for the light to shine through, 15“
- Nowell 1368 is a flat window tree, 16″ tall
- Nowell 341 is just like 342 but only 9-1/2″ tall
- Nowell 1681 is a Small Sierra spruce, just like the large but only 8-1/2″ tall
- Doc Holliday 255 is 8″ tall
- Doc Holliday 222 & 226 is an 8″ tree that takes a music box
- Scioto 1015 is a 125″ soft tree
- Nowell 1139 has a flat oval for pictures or cutouts. We use it for football trees and other logos, scenes such as the Grinch, and cutout for a small nativity set
- Holland 705 is 11″ tall (or 12″ with the added branch). We use it as is or for add-ons such as dog bones, lollipops, candy canes, princesses, and so on.
- Most other trees can have add-ons as well, choosing pieces that fit the size of the tree. For example the small spruce has a collection of ornaments and tree toppers. We made the 341 into a Mardi Gras tree and the 1139 into a Fishing with Friends scene.
Not a Tree
- You may want to make our Elf on a Shelf this year. We even painted one as Spock since he has pointed ears!
- Mini trees — tiny trees for scenes, Santas holding trees, small nightlight trees, tree salt & pepper shakers
- Tree dishes — holly tree dish, holly leaf dish, three sizes of tree candy dishes
- Tree scenes — multilayered lighted scene with cabin or other focus
Carol’s Carousel Creations
Where having Fun is why we come!
Bring your friends, bring your kids
Trees can be easy to paint or a challenge if you are painting a scene.
Open classes Monday & Wednesday at 6 p.m.,
Wednesday at 11 a.m.
or call to set up a special time