We are starting to do remote classes again. We recently went to a preschool class [who did cupcake banks and boxes], a primary class [who did donut banks and boxes], and a nursing home [who silkscreened flowers onto plates].
We have scheduled a workshop (disabled adults) doing crystal glazes on leaf dishes.
And we have tentative reservations for the places we went to recently doing leaf dishes with preschool, silkscreen leaf designs on a plate for primary, and shaving cream pumpkins for the nursing home. Also a group of teachers doing a Fashenhues project, either the harvest jar (pumpkins with squirrels) or the large scarecrow.
DO YOU KNOW a group that would like to have us come out? If so, please have them send a message or call us at 330-219-8001 We need enough time to pour, clean, and fire the bisque so schedule early.
- nursing homes
- senior centers
- schools & workshops for disabled
- birthday parties
- baby or wedding showers
- group homes
- other groups
What you need
- accessible space
- tables & chairs for painting
- 10+ painters (negotiable)
- at least one staff person to stay
- enough staff for individuals needing help
- one check (or cash) for the whole group
- cost: small projects $5-$10, larger projects $15-$20
What we bring
- rolling cart
- water bowls
- paint brushes
- bisque (ready to paint)
- plastic table cloths
- additional supplies as needed for projects
- we are vaccinated
- we will bring masks if needed
- we can bring hand sanitizer
- pieces that are stained (acrylics or Fashenhues) will be sprayed and left at the facility
- pieces that are glazed will be taken back to the studio for firing and returned 1-2 weeks later.
Carol’s Carousel Creations
Where having Fun is why we come!
So this time, let us load the van and bring the party to you!