Hope everyone had a happy Easter and are enjoying the warmer weather. Our daffodils are blooming here in Northeast Ohio and some of the yellow tulips came out today as well. The daffodils were not too happy with the snow last week and drooped clear down to the ground, but they have straightened back up again.
Let’s start thinking about getting outdoors and in the garden. Next week’s Tuesday Facebook Live is about gardening and we will be painting stepping stones for the garden with Fashenhues.
Ceramics for your Garden
- We have bird houses and butterfly houses and things to use for bird feeders.
- We have a realistic rabbit family with two large rabbits and three bunnies.
- We have squirrels (pretty big) and a chipmunk.
- We have a turtle, a frog, and lots of ducks and geese.
- We have a mama and baby raccoon.
- The deer that we have are not a natural size but would still look nice in your garden.
- We have a rooting pig.
- There is a Ziggy chameleon, a baby Ziggy, and Droogie the dragonfly.
- There are some statues 14-15″ tall that could be placed in a garden.
- We have a Nibble Nook mouse house and two different teapot fairy houses. There are also several Christmas Village structures and lots of accessories such as fences, bridges, and walls that can be used to make a fairy garden.
- There are flower pots and watering cans for your patio.
- There are hanging ashtrays and cutout lanterns, also for your patio.
- There are lots of picnic items, too but that is for another day!
It looks like we need to update our online catalog with these garden items. Meanwhile, if you are interested in any of them, just ask in the studio or send an email to CarolsCarouselCreations@gmail.com. We will reply with a picture, description, size, and pricing from our studio catalog.
Carol’s Carousel Creations
Where having Fun is why we come!
If you are reading this and are not getting it in your email inbox, please type your email address in the box on the top right side of this page. You will get the weekly blog, usually done on Sunday. You will not get other additions or changes to the webpage but those will be referenced in the blog with a link to the changed items. Thanks for reading this and thanks for your support.
We are still having classes on Monday and Wednesdays at 6:00.
Facebook Lives: unusual holidays on Tuesdays and Fishing Fridays both at 7:00.
If you haven’t been watching these, please tune it.
If you aren’t available for the Live then watch the recording at your convenience.
These are on the Carol’s Carousel Classes Facebook page.