We have been broadcasting ceramic workshops on Fridays at 6:00 on Facebook live. Once the live broadcast has ended the videos are on the Facebook page for you to watch. If it isn’t showing up on the screen just go to videos on the left.
- Learning to Mud (5/22) on salt & pepper shakers, stains
- Flower of Hawaii (5/29) on hyacinth vase, concepts
- National Donut Day (6/8) Duncan bisque donuts box OR bank AND coffee mug, concepts
- Happy Birthday to Me (6/12) cake box OR cupcake box OR cupcake bank AND ice cream cone, concepts
- Pet Angels (6/26) How to use metallic rub-on paste. stains, Includes paint box
- Artful Daisies Garden (7/3) on plate with a lattice edge, cover coats
- Lemons Times Two (7/10) on a large pie plate, EZ strokes
- Wine & Cheese Board (717) (a David Hoff WS) on ceramic cutting board, concepts
- Christmas in July (7/24) Santa face on the Jolly Tree (stains)
- Sponge Flowers (7/31) on a pitcher or vase with Sponge-Its sponge stamps
- Ziggy (8/7) or other animal (prices vary with size) with Azure alcohol markers
- Poppy Silkscreen (8/14) on a large platter
- 8/21 TBD (requests taken)
- 8/28 TBD (requests taken)
Kids Krafts Virtual Summer Arts Program
We have not yet set a date for when we will reopen the studio and have classes again. I have made face masks for everyone and we will have to observe social distancing in our seating so reservations are a must. We will offer workshops in the studio with one-on-one assistance but will still do the videos for those who are not comfortable coming out. It will be at lease the beginning of July but might not be until August.
Carol’s Carousel Creations
Where having Fun is why we come!
Please join us online Fridays at 6:00 and Wednesdays at 3:00.
Kids Krafts classes are for kids of all ages;
you might see something there of interest.