We sent out a letter to local nursing and assisted living homes on the first of January.
We have already had three new responses for setting up workshops:
- Country Club Rehab in Newton Falls is painting assorted heart boxes on Thursday, February 14th, a Valentine’s Day Craft Party.
- Inn at Walker Mill in Boardman is painting Valentine mugs on Tuesday, February 12th, a Valentine Craft Party
- Whispering Pines Village in Columbiana asked to schedule a Make-A-Mug workshop the end of January.
Already painting bimonthly are:
- Park Vista in Youngstown — they are painting Snowman Tea Sets on Tuesday, January 15th
- Community Health Care in Warren — waiting to schedule a date in February. (They made tealight Christmas trees in December)