Wednesday, May 23, 2018
A day of rest on our trek from Washington to Denver. Tomorrow night we will be in Denver for the last game on Friday. Jim caught up on much needed rest and I caught up on some computer work. Then we found a Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
Upcoming Ceramic Workshops
I spent the day scheduling workshops for June and July. Still have to make posters for the Buy-Sell-Trade pages but wanted to let my regular painters know first.
Kids Krafts WS
- Friday, June 8, 6:00 to 8:00
Daddy’s Grilling Plate, a hand-print plate for Father’s Day.
- Wednesday, June 13, 1:00 to 3:00
My Birthday Party, happy-face baseball bowls on a short ice-cream dish
- Friday, June 22, 6:00 to 8:00
Fabric-Painting Workshop, kids will decorate either an apron or a tote bag using Tulip fabric paints and markers.
- Friday, June 29, 6:00 to 8:00
Magic Rainbow Dish, painted with colorful Concepts and accented with Color Burst Crystals
- Monday, June 4 & Wednesday, June 6, 6:00 to 10:00
Kites trivet or wall plaque
- Wednesday, June 13, 6:00 to 10:00
My Birthday Party, ice-cream bowl with lace and flowers
- Monday, June 18 & Wednesday, June 20, 6:00 to 10:00
Make-A-Mug WS, choose from a variety of mugs, glazes, and underglazes to make a personalized mug to leave at the studio (FREE if left, $5.00 if taken home, $5 studio fee still applies)
- Monday, July 2 & Tuesday July 3
Monument of the West Etched Tile, must order ahead of time as tiles must be etched when wet.
- Sunday, July 8th
Sand Painting WS with Duncan Ambassador Dru Woodward, piggy bank
- Sunday July 15 & Wednesday, July 18
Faces of the World figure painting. Includes African-American skin tones, shading, blushing, and highlighting.
- Sunday, July 22 & Wednesday, July 25
Christmas in July, tree-painting workshops