Note: This post is from two days ago but somehow ended up in the “draft” folder!
Now that our 50th Anniversary Celebration is behind us we are gearing up for a busy month in March. We will have about six weeks of classes, workshops, party van events, and pouring. It is time to make some plans.
St. Patrick’s Day is Saturday, March 17th
We have figures, boxes, ornaments (magnets), napkin rings, and many plain pieces such as dolls and the top hat, that can be made for St. Patrick’s Day. Please order your bisque soon so that we can have it ready for you. Luck of the Irish
Easter is Sunday, April 1st
We have Easter baskets, chocolate bunnies, ceramic eggs, bunny carts, deviled egg plates, and lots of other Easter pieces. Please order your bisque as soon as you can. Maybe even schedule a time to bring the kids! Easter Parade
- choose pieces for entering in the Midwest Ohio Ceramics Competition and give to Laura with your entry form
- order bisque for painting in class, especially anything you want to paint with glaze or underglaze that will need to be fired again
- order bisque for painting at home during shut down. (April 15 to June 1)
- let Alice know if you want to paint in the studio during shutdown as she will be in charge of classes.
- schedule birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers for March
- schedule any party van workshops for March
- order bisque by mail as soon as you can (if you are not a student)
Carol’s Carousel Creations
Where having Fun is why we come!
So come and march with us this month!