The Santa Stuff page is posted and I am now working on Deck the Halls.
Please remember to also check out the following:
- Oh Tannenbaum for Christmas trees
- Old World Santas for highly detailed Santas (usually paint with Fashenhues)
- Santa Stuff for simple Santas and accessories (boots, bags, hangers, etc.)
- Ornaments for All Occasions includes mini-molds. assorted ornaments, cookie-cutter ornaments, and the Alberta ornament collection. Why not let the kids pick out a special ornament for friends, relatives, teachers, and so on. They are only $2.00 and there are about 400 to choose from
- Christmas in the Kitchen — upcoming page for plates, dishes, ice buckets, teapots, snack stacks, etc. These make lovely inexpensive, handmade gifts and are especially nice if you add some candy, cookies, teabags, hot chocolate, or snacks.
Where having Fun is why we come!
We’re starting to think a lot about Christmas.
I am a retired math teacher. My jusband and I have been pouring, cleaning, firing, and painting ceramics since 1970 and have been teaching since 1972. We are both Duncan certified and members of IADCCT (International Association of Duncan Certified Caramic Teachers) and MVCT (Mahoning Valley Ceramic Teachers), a local chapter in North East Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. We have a home studio where we teach Technique Workshops and have Open Class time. We also have a party van which we take to local nursing homes. A new addition in 2020 is our online Facebook Live classes/demonstrations.
We have two Etsy stores AfAfKidsNFriends for our African-American pieces and CarolsCarouselShoppe for our carousels. Find us on Facebook at CarolsCarouselCreations or send us an email to CarolsCarouselCreations@gmail.com
This entry was posted in Upcoming Workshops
. Bookmark the permalink