The Santa Stuff page is posted and I am now working on Deck the Halls.
Please remember to also check out the following:
- Oh Tannenbaum for Christmas trees
- Old World Santas for highly detailed Santas (usually paint with Fashenhues)
- Santa Stuff for simple Santas and accessories (boots, bags, hangers, etc.)
- Ornaments for All Occasions includes mini-molds. assorted ornaments, cookie-cutter ornaments, and the Alberta ornament collection. Why not let the kids pick out a special ornament for friends, relatives, teachers, and so on. They are only $2.00 and there are about 400 to choose from
- Christmas in the Kitchen — upcoming page for plates, dishes, ice buckets, teapots, snack stacks, etc. These make lovely inexpensive, handmade gifts and are especially nice if you add some candy, cookies, teabags, hot chocolate, or snacks.
Where having Fun is why we come!