The slip pump is burned out and there is a new one expected to arrive on Monday. Now that we have slip mixed and are ready to pour. GRRR! Until the new pump arrives we have to pour with a pitcher so that limits us to the smaller molds.
- 8 Old World Santas for Sunday’s Fashenhues workshop 1:00-5:00
- 9 Baby Ziggys for Thursday’s Kids Krafts Workshop 1:00-3:00 or 6:00-8:00
- poured assorted ornaments to add to the craft drawers (small molds)
- postponing all Football Tree orders (need 12 trees) until the pump arrives
- postponing the Penguin Tree
- will be working on other bisque ordered by students in class
(as soon as I locate the molds)
- will be pouring mugs for the first Party Van excursions (10 painters X 3 weeks)
- anxious to pour our NEW MOLDS :
- the Penguin Tree (like the snowman tree),
- Large Top Hat (ice bucket or for flowers),
- 15″ Oval Platter for our Pumpkins & Mums workshop,
- 8″ plain round bowl (for silkscreen,traced designs, or decals)
- Dogwood Cross (a Fashenhues project), and
- Baby Ziggy (makes 3 at a time)
Where having Fun is why we come!
So if there is something you need poured, please
remind me and we will get to it as soon as we can.