Order your trees anytime between July 1st and July 31st and get 20% off. August 1 prices return to normal.
- See Oh Tannenbaum (link) for selection — pictures, description, sizes, and prices. Prices listed in the catalog are before the discount.
- Prices include stain or glaze, snow, and light kits. Mother of Pearl is extra and also requires an extra firing.
- Sale trees must be completed by August 30th. Otherwise, price will revert to that in the catalog.
- Deposit of 50% is required when ordering trees. Balance due after your tree has been poured. Trees will be poured as orders are received.
- There is a new Penguin Tree this year, similar to our Snowman Tree.
Old World Santas
- See Old World Santas (link) for our selection of 45 Old World Santas. Most are $10.00 in bisque which includes paints and supplies but not the session fee.
- Sunday, July 23rd, 1:00 – 5:00 is a Fashenhues Old World Santas Workshop for $20. Workshop fees include the lesson, bisque, all supplies, a snack, and an extra session if needed.
- If you have already attended a Fashenhues workshop, you can paint yours during regular Open Classes. Also, you can use traditional acrylic paints of Old World Santa if you prefer.
See the following links for descriptions. Most ornaments are $2.00 which includes the cost of painting them. There are nearly 100 ornaments in each collection. We have purchased several sets of craft drawers to make our ornaments easily accessible.
- Alberta Ornament Collection, two-sided mouse, duck, bear characters with hole for hanging. Includes other holidays and careers.
- Cookie-Cutter Ornaments, flat one-sided ornaments that can be used as gift tags or magnets as well as hung on a tree.
- Assorted Ornaments, icicles, 12 days of Christmas flat bells, angel bells that ring, and many other odds and ends that do not fit in one of the other categories
- Mini-Molds, small figures that can be used as ornaments by insertion of a hanger.
- Carousel Ornaments, Kimple carousel animal collection includes 16 different pieces. There are also other small carousel animals suitable for ornaments.
- 12 Days of Christmas Bears could be used as ornaments but may be a bit heavy.
Where having Fun is why we come!
So come on over, bring the kids, and have some fun
getting an early start on Christmas this year!