We will be having Open Classes on Sunday Afternoons from 1:00 to 5:00 for those who work in the evenings or just prefer not to drive after dark. Come when you can and leave when you are done. Pick something from the shelf or order what you want. Making it a Family Day is also OK.
Special Sunday Workshops are still scheduled every three weeks, but you can come on a workshop day and sit at a different table. However, make sure to let me know you are coming because family events may cause a change in plans.
(reposted from our Facebook page)
Coming Up this Week
- Monday, March 6th, 6-10 Open Class
- Thursday, March 9th, 6-10 Open Class
- Friday, March 11th, 6-8, Kids Krafts St. Patrick’s Day Workshop I
- Saturday, March 12th, 10-12, Kids Krafts St. Patrick’s Day Workshop II
- Sunday, March 13th, 1-5, Open Class
- Crystal Glazes — we added several new crystal glaze colors to the shelf that are especially nice on the garden frog and turtle. Crystal glazes are also nice on vases, teapots, mugs, and other plain pieces and are very easy to do (a good kids project).
- Silkscreen — we added a “coloring book page” to our collection of silkscreens. I have done a sample on a plate (which is waiting to be fired). And you can transfer any design to plain bisque using clay carbon. So check out our collection of purchased adult coloring books to find a design of your choice.
Where having Fun is why we come!
So come on over and learn to use crystal glazes OR color pages with Concepts
OR just paint whatever you want. AND Bring a Friend!