We are back from vacation and getting ready for a busy Fall Schedule. If you are interested in where we went and what we saw, there is a summary and quite a few photos on my personal Facebook Page (and also some pics on Jim Warneke Sr.). I copied the summary post to the Carol’s Carousel Creations Facebook page but not the pictures..
We purchased the Santa Tea-for-One mold, the Snowman Stack (teapot sugar creamer), and the Plain Tea-for-One . We will start pouring them this week and already have orders for 8 of the Santa. These are each $7.50 in bisque and $17.50 finished. You can either use a solid or crystal glaze, paint your own design, use a silkscreen, or apply a decal to the plain one.
The picture on the right is a child’s tea set and includes teapot with lid, sugar bowl with lid, creamer, two cups, two saucers, and a tray. I have ordered this mold and will have it soon. What a lovely Christmas gift for a little girl. Again, you can paint or add decals — a quick way to paint the whole set. Price to be determined.
- Sunday, October 2nd at 1:00 Patchwork Ghost or Turkey Workshop $20
- Wednesday, October 5th at 6:30 Patchwork Ghost or Turkey Workshop $20
- Thursday, October 6th at 6:30 Pumpkin Stack Candy Dish Workshop $20
- Saturday, October 8th at 1:00 Kids Krafts Halloween Jar Lid Covers $10The pictures are a little distorted to make them all square.
Jar lid covers fit a standard mason jar (jar and candy included while supplies last)
Our regular schedule of classes resumes this week even if there is a workshop scheduled at the same time. There should be plenty of space to accommodate both groups and Jim can help with the class if needed. It is essential that I know when you are coming so that I can set up the space. Please PM or text.
- Monday 6:30 – 9:30
- Wednesday 6:30 – 9:30
- Thursday 1:00 – 4:00 (by request)
- Thursday 6:30 – 9:30
- Friday 6:30 – 9:30
It is time to order your bisque
- Halloween including scarecrows and pumpkins Trick-or-Treat
- Thanksgiving pieces Gobble, Gobble
- Christmas trees Oh Tannenbaum
- Guy gifts, especially beer steins or sports items The Corner Pub, The Locker Room
- Other Christmas gifts
Pay the $5.00 studio fee (or workshop) and come every day that week.
Where having Fun is why we come!
It’s that time of year again. What’s nicer than
a Holiday Centerpiece or special Christmas Gift that you made yourself?
So make your wish list and let’s get started.
Most items take only one session to paint.
And this month you can save $$$ by coming more often.