We had a nice mini-vacation this week and picked up a few new molds (well, new to us anyway). As predicted, we got the two extra large Doc Holliday carousel horse molds. As shown in the pictures, they are each 22″. I hope that we will be able to pour them as they are very heavy; also that they will fit in the kiln for firing. I am looking forward to making them for myself when we get a chance.
Doc Holliday 1764 and Doc Holliday 1197
Other molds are:
- Arnel 964 egg plate
- Image 669 “Jesus is Lord” angels (3) 2 1/2″
- Bil-Mac 1064 and 1065 open pour angel plaques 4″ x 6″
- Morning Star 734 “Jesus Is Lord” flat-back angel with children 5 1/4″
- Rocking Horse Molds 1267 angels (3) 3 1/2″
- Suburban 451 Cow Scrubby Holder
- Doc Holliday 830 large unicorn 12″
I do not have pictures of the others. However, I did take a snapshot of the inside of the molds for my catalog until we have a chance to make samples.
Where having FUN is why we come!